A beautiful site, with views to Ben Nevis, and a warm welcome for you and your caravan, camper or tent. Dogs on lead on site, but walk them free along the enchanting coastline. Handy for ferry, pub, shop, cafe and buses for Tobermory and Iona (for Staffa). The ideal base for the whole of Mull.
At sea level: Reception, the main facilities, and pitches for caravans, campers, trailers and tents with hook-up. In a glorious upper field: the Shielings and most of the tent pitches, with breath-taking views.
• Quiet, peaceful and very beautiful
• Family run, with a warm welcome
• Super facilities, spotlessly clean
• Free hot showers and dishwashing, constant hot water
• Free clothes washing by hand
• Free wi-fi; pay for laundrette and bike hire
• Calor, Gaz, payphone
• Chemical disposal, motor caravan waste disposal point
• Wildlife trail (sea otters live on site)
• Shieling Common Room, multifuel stove and microwave
• Campfire and barbecue point
• TV, games, sandpit and swing